Tula Baby Carrier - Little Robots
Little Robots displays a repeating pattern of mini mechanical friends, accented with a red canvas, making it a fun futuristic print!
Parenting is complicated enough! Treat yourself to the Tula Baby Carrier, offering you ease-of-use in multiple positions, ultimate comfort, and various patterns to best complement your style. Tula’s streamlined and fully adjustable design has been carefully crafted to ensure comfort for you and your child, from birth into toddlerhood.Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love!
Baby Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.